I hosted e-Seminars (Traditional Chinese) of Acrobat 8 for Sales and Marketing at May 28, 2008.
I hosted e-Seminars (Traditional Chinese) of Acrobat 8 for Legal Professionals at May 16, 2008.
How-to: Attached presentations contain step-by-step guide for you to repeat the work out.
Seminar 1 — Archivng
Reduce file size, PDF package=Super Zip-files, Long time archiving, Comparing documents
Seminar 2 — Security
Encryption, Redaction=Digital correction liquid, Review(Comment), Digital Signature
Seminar 3 — Useful Tips
OCR (31 languages), PDF form, Header and footers, Typewriter
Here’re three presentation (Traditional Chinese). We run these seminars at Apr 23, Apr 25 and May 9 in Taipei, Taichung, Kaohsiung.
Adobe Education 2008(presentation)
Connect for e-Learning (presentation) by Captivate, Presenter, Connect
Connect for Web Meeting (presentation)
Attached is the How-to guide of Edge server installation (English) of Connect 6.
I write it because there is so much information you need to know for installing successfully. Here’s a quick start to simplify your installation and verification.
What’s Edge server of Connect?
Edge server is supported for Adobe Connect Enterprise Server Licensed only.
From Adobe.com, you can apply trial of Connect Pro 6 Hosted only.You need to ask your sales representative to apply the trial licenses of Adobe Connect Enterprise Server Licensed and Edge server.
Edge Server has similar architecture as Flash Media Server (That’s why they call Origin and Edge) for data and video streaming.
It is used for distributed architecture for reducing bandwidth, transmission cost, server loading and O/S limitation (maximum number of network connection, memory, throughput, etc.).
For more detail, please check Adobe.com
(1) Adobe Connect Edge Server enables the Adobe Connect solution to reduce bandwidth and improve delivery for groups in remote locations.
(2) Connect Edge Server on a single server or a cluster of servers.
Here’s a training material (Traditional Chinese) for Acrobat 8 Professional.
(1) Guide (Presentation)
(2) How To (Step-by-step Hands on)
I hosted this training for four districts from Feb to Apr, 2008 talking the advanced usages of Acrobat 8.
(2) Long term Archiving — Special or Self-created characters can be embedded in PDF. That’s why PDF is portable and we need PDF to be ISO standard.
(3) PDF Package — Compressed files always bring virus / malware together. PDF can serve as a container that can contain PDF and other formats (Office, Image) into one PDF package.
(4) Project / Document Management — Downsizing from 30-MB source files becomes a small 3-MB PDF.
PDF has relatively high compression at Presentation, Photo, Scanned document, and 2D/3D CAD.
(5) Batch processing — Just one step to finish OCR, Numbering, Adding Watermark and Adding Security for multiple source files.
(6) Review — Done by Comments, Redaction and Digital Signature easily
(7) Form Design — for marketing survey and groupware workflow using Acrobat Professional and Reader only.
(8) Add Interaction — Embedded Flash and movies into one PDF. It’s really portable without any bad link.
(9) Tips — Support RSS, Adobe Labs (Digital Editions, Ads for Adobe PDF, Buzzword, SyncIn, Mars Project)