Here’s a training material (Traditional Chinese) for Acrobat 8 Professional.
I hosted this training for four districts from Feb to Apr, 2008 talking the advanced usages of Acrobat 8.
(2) Long term Archiving — Special or Self-created characters can be embedded in PDF. That’s why PDF is portable and we need PDF to be ISO standard.
(3) PDF Package — Compressed files always bring virus / malware together. PDF can serve as a container that can contain PDF and other formats (Office, Image) into one PDF package.
(4) Project / Document Management — Downsizing from 30-MB source files becomes a small 3-MB PDF.
PDF has relatively high compression at Presentation, Photo, Scanned document, and 2D/3D CAD.
(5) Batch processing — Just one step to finish OCR, Numbering, Adding Watermark and Adding Security for multiple source files.
(6) Review — Done by Comments, Redaction and Digital Signature easily
(7) Form Design — for marketing survey and groupware workflow using Acrobat Professional and Reader only.
(8) Add Interaction — Embedded Flash and movies into one PDF. It’s really portable without any bad link.
(9) Tips — Support RSS, Adobe Labs (Digital Editions, Ads for Adobe PDF, Buzzword, SyncIn, Mars Project)