Here’s a Government seminar material (Traditional Chinese) for Adobe PDF and Acrobat.
(1) Adobe Brief
(2) Common PDF issues in Government
– Compliance of Long term archive
– Compliance of PDF Security
– PDF support issues and Government compliance with/without Acrobat
– Acrobat acts a Data collector. Not conversion only
Input: Paper, Documents, CAD, Multimedia, Email
Process: Re-organize, Merge, Encrypt, Add watermark, Comment, Digital Signature
(3) Government Application (G2G and G2B/G2C) in PDF
– Digital Signature + Comment without plug-in.
– Watermark + Encryption + Redaction for security
– PDF Portfolio in usage of RFP, Public announcement, etc.
– Increase interactivity by Flash and Presenter
(4) Customer Stories
– US Paperwork Reduction Act
– More than 1.5 billion of PDF downloads from IRS
– Long term archive and Digital Signature in HK
– Taiwan government usage:
Using Acrobat 5 to 8 for merge, Compression, embedding self-created characters, and RFP annoucement.
Attractive points in Acrobat 9: PDF Forms, PDF Portfolio, and Embedded Video.