This is the simplified version of the last post.
And some research data has been updated too.
Download (Traditional Chinese)
Recently I have a customer presentation (Traditional Chinese) for Adobe roadmap.
The topics are related to Flex 4.5, Device, and CEM (Customer Experience Management).
And I think it may be an nice topic for anybody interesting in Mobility, User Experience, Flash & HTML5, and Business improvement.
Adobe Flash Platform
– Mobility, ROI for Enterprise
– One Web and one UX to any Device (Mobile, Tablet, Connected TV, eBook device)
– Overcome difficulties: OS, Screen density, Device native API
– Next: Context application
Adobe supports HTML5
– WebKit for AIR, HTML5 pack for Dreamweaver and Illustrator, Flash to HTML5
– Next: Fit Client
Workflow：Designer & Developer
– Visual Designer -> Interactive Designer -> Developer
– Using FXG 2.0 for Graphics and Layout interchange
– Next: High KPI and Low risk in Context, User, Data, Backend, and Access points
– Flex SDK (open source), Flex 4, and Flash Builder
Core Business Improvement
– Rich for better UI, Intuitive data management, Concurrent data push
– Methodology for business improvement (14 steps)
– Requirement engineering: Discover -> define questions/ROI, Document -> Plan -> Validate -> User acceptance test
– Next: Development is the last step
– Key successful factors: User engagement, User Experience, Operation optimization, Integration optimization
– Leverage legacy systems with Adobe Flash Platform, CEM, and Online Marketing Suite
– because it’s Most admired, Has positive strategy and pricing structure, Impressive, On-Premise & Cloud, and Highly secure, etc.
– Customer stories
– Recognition and endorsement
– Experienced developers
– Enterprise Multi-Screen Architecture
– LiveCycle ES2
– LiveCycle Data Services