Here is a slide (Traditional Chinese) about Adobe Connect – a Web Conference and e-Learning platform.
The objective is to show all use cases. We can re-think how we fully utilize and deploy our web conferencing and collaboration to save more TCO and gain more ROI.
It’s based on the model of Forrester Wave of Web Conferencing, Q2 2010.
The usages of Web conferencing are,
1. Ad hoc collaboration
2. Team meetings
3. Partner collaboration
4. Sales presentations
5. Training sessions
6. Marketing events
7. Company meetings
The advantages of Adobe Connect are,
1. runs on Flash
- light, low bandwidth, high performance
- no extra cost for users
2. experience on computers and devices
- Android, iPhone, iPad, Blackberry Playbook, Smart TV
- two-way video, voice, chatting, and voting.
3. highly configurable
- native support document (ppt, pptx, pdf, html), media (flash, flv, mp3, mp4), and image (jpg, gif)
- extended by SDK, API, and 3rd extensions
4. support complex learning and presentation scenarios
- non-coding (Captivate, Presenter)
- development or coding (Flash Pro, Flash Builder)
5. persistent meeting rooms
- launch any meeting or material with a simple URL
7. highly secure
- compliance control from IT – Force recording, Share permission
- certified by both Neohapsis (Nov 2010, Oct 2009, Jun 2009) and Security Innovation (Oct 2007)
Wish you enjoy! Thanks.