Here’s announcing the availability of the documentation for LiveCycle APIs that assist in seamlessly integrating your LiveCycle solution components with industry-leading enterprise content management (ECM) systems. LiveCycle APIs are currently available for EMC Documentum, IBM Content Manager, IBM FileNet, and Micrososft SharePoint Server. Click on the following links to view the APIs for currently supported EMC systems.
IBM Content Manager
- EMC Documentum
- IBM FileNet
For more information on how LiveCycle Connectors for ECM systems, go to: http://www.adobe.com/products/livecycle/connectors/.
You can disable content indexing to improve Content Services ES2 performance. However, keep in mind that disabling indexing will also disable text-based search within new content. To disable indexing:
- In the adobe-contentservices.ear file, navigate to
LiveCycle Content Services.ear/contentservices.war/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/model and open the contentModel.xml file for editing.
- Locate the following line:
- Set the index enabled and tokenized properties to false.
- Change <index enabled=”true”> to <index enabled=”false”>.
- Change <tokenized>true </tokenised> to <tokenized>false </tokenised>.
For additional performance improvements, you can disable the conversions required for indexing. To disable these conversions:
- In adobe-contentservices.ear, browse to
- Preserve a backup of the custom-metadata-extractors-context file.
- Delete this file from the EAR.