This blog post is part of the series on customizing the Adobe Integrated Content Review solution.
Any entity of the Integrated Content Review solution like, a campaign, a project, or an asset, includes many participants or team members. The participants at any level in the campaign hierarchy include participants from lower levels. In other words, a campaign includes all the participants of a project. A project, in turn, includes all the participants of the assets within it. Additionally, at any level in the campaign, a participant can be added directly to the team list.
To view/add team members at any level in a campaign, click an entity in the Gantt chart and then click the Resources tab. A newly added team member may not have an avatar image. An instance is shown below:
Understanding the naming convention of the image files
The images display only if the image files are named using the canonicalname_domainname convention. To know the value of domain name and canonical name, follow these steps:
- Navigate to http://localhost:4502/crx/index.jsp.
- Log in using the credentials of the user whose domain name and canonical name is to be determinded.
- The UserID is displayed of the format lcu::domainname::canonicalname. Note the domain and canonical names from the string.
For example, for an administrator the name is displayed as lcu::DefaultDom::SuperAdmin. Hence, the domain name is DefaultDom and canonical name is SuperAdmin.
Adding an image
Let us add an image for a newly-added user named Shashank Kapoor.
- Navigate to ICR_SOURCE/integratedcontentreview/package_data/content/icr/assets/user-images.
Note: ICR_SOURCE folder is the folder where you extract the provided source code of the solution interface. Refer to this help page to read more.
- Add an image with the file name shakapoo_DefaultDom.jpg.
Note: To update an existing image, replace the image file with a new image file. The image file is scaled to 45 x 58 pixels in size. The image filenames are case sensitive.
- Create a directory named shakapoo_DefaultDom.jpg.dir.
- In this directory create a file named .content.xml. Add the following code to it:
<?xml version=”1.0″ encoding=”UTF-8″ ?>
<jcr:root xmlns:jcr=”http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0″ xmlns:nt=”http://www.jcp.org/jcr/nt/1.0″ jcr:primaryType=”nt:file”>
<jcr:content jcr:primaryType=”nt:unstructured” />
- Save and deploy the customized solution interface. To know more, refer to this article.
After updating the image for the above instance it shows in the solution interface as shown below:
Read more about adding team members here, in the ICR solution guide.