by Andrew Kirkpatrick, Group Product Manager, Accessibility
Adobe is offering a free webinar on document accessibility in conjunction with SSB BART Group and FedInsider News. The webinar will take place Wednesday January 23, from 1:30-2:30 (US eastern time zone).
Jon Avila from SSB BART Group will lead the session which will target managers and content authors in addressing the following topics:
- Overview of accessibility requirements relevant to document creation.
- Guidance on how to analyze known problems in existing documentation.
- Proper use of native document creation software.
- Techniques for finding and fixing accessibility violations.
- Best practices to maintain and update document creation processes to ensure ongoing accessibility.
You can read a more information about the webinar and register at http://solutions.adobe.com/?elqPURLPage=114. Please join us for this event!
Update: I neglected to mention it, but the webinar will have live captioning.
Update: The webinar recording is available.