When trying to sign in to forums.adobe.com, you may see this error:
First, try these steps:
- Clear browser cookies
- Clear everything from cache, history, saved passwords
- Try different browsers & check
Are you still unable to log in?
Try resetting your password:
- Try to reset your Adobe ID password, then try logging in to Adobe.com
- Once you have logged into Adobe.com, login to forums.adobe.com
Change your forum name
- Login at accounts.adobe.com/profile
- Update your “Name for Adobe Community forums”
- Save your profile
- You will now be able to login to forums.adobe.com
Still unable to login? We’re here to help!
Tweet us @AdobeCare
Note : An active Adobe ID is required to participate on forums.adobe.com
Several Adobe services were down or unreachable for many of you over the last 24 hours. The failure happened during database maintenance activity and affected services that require users to log in with an Adobe ID.
We want to assure you that this was not security related – none of your information or content was lost or exposed.
First, and most importantly, we want to apologize for this outage because we know how critical our services are to you and how disruptive it’s been to those of you who felt the impact. We understand that the time it took to restore service has been frustrating, but we wanted to be as thorough as possible. We have identified the root cause of this failure and are putting standards in place to prevent this from happening again.
We are aware that we didn’t meet your expectations (or ours) today. For this, we apologize. Thanks for bearing with us as we worked to resolve this – and know that we will do better.
Updated 11:20am PDT, May 16 2014 : Added information to clarify outage was not security related.