A Conversation with Barry Leffew, Adobe VP of Public Sector: Part 1 of 2
We recently sat down with Barry Leffew, Adobe’s vice president of Public Sector Sales, to get his perspective on the company’s presence in the Government market. This is the first segment of a two-part interview.
In today’s video, Barry discusses:
- 0:04 – His current role and background
- 0:30 – A typical day
- 1:00 – The history of Adobe in Government
- 1:35 – PDF and Government
- 2:20 – The evolution of Adobe technologies and Government
In part two, which we’ll post in the next couple days, Barry covers:
- The breadth of Adobe’s presence in Government today
- Key trends he sees in Government IT
- The importance of customer experience and how it applies to Government
- What the future holds for Government IT
Keep your eyes on this space for the second part of the conversation, or follow us on Twitter to be sure you catch it.