Leveraging Online Analytics to Elevate Agency Performance
Along with Federal Computer Week, we recently presented an event in Washington, D.C. focused on online analytics. The March 1 event was titled, “Leveraging the Power of Online Analytics to Elevate your Agency’s Performance”.
We were appreciative to have a great keynote speech by Bajinder Paul, Senior IT Advisor to the Associated Administrator, Office of Citizen Services and Innovative Technologies, General Services Administration. And the event also included a panel discussion with speakers including:
- Phil Kemelor, Vice President of Strategic Analytics, Semphonic (Moderator)
- Tim Fullerton, Director of New Media and Web Communications, Dept. of Interior
- Mike Kruger, Director of New Media, Dept of Commerce
- Rob Pinkerton, Senior Director, Industry Solutions, Adobe
- Mike Evans, Senior Solutions Consultant, Adobe
We captured footage at the event, and spent some time with Rob to get his thoughts and perspective on the day. Check out the video below – and, as always, we’re interested in hearing from you in comments.