Creativity took center stage this week as more than 5,000 creative minds collided at our annual Adobe MAX Creativity Conference in Los Angeles, California.
If you’re looking for inspiration to get your creative juices flowing, tune in to our keynote and featured sessions. You’ll hear from a fantastic line up of speakers including:
- our President and CEO, Shantanu Narayen
- SVP and GM of our Digital Media business unit, David Wadhwani
- Oscar winning visual effects supervisor for movies such as Titanic & Hugo, Rob Legato
- iconic graphic designer and illustrator, Paula Scher
- up and coming photographer and retouch artist, Erik Johansson and
- constraint-based artist that believes limitations drive creativity, Phil Hansen.
Here’s a peek at our first keynote session featuring a collection of Adobe visionaries across digital photography, web design, video and more as we unveiled brand new creative capabilities that will set your sights on the endless possibilities in our creative future.
For more inspiring keynote and featured videos, visit http://tv.adobe.com/watch/max-2013/a-creative-evolution/
We also made several key announcements at MAX including a major milestone update to the Adobe Creative Cloud. Here are the highlights.
Hoping you’re as inspired as we are. Let’s renew our vows to creativity and create art that evokes emotions!