With 2018 just around the corner, can you blame us for being nostalgic? 2017 has been a whirlwind of a year for Adobe—from open sourcing Check-in to celebrating 35 years of our history of innovation, and we can’t thank our readers enough for going on this journey that we call Adobe Life.
To ring in 2018, we’re taking a look back at some of our favorite stories this year:
- We looked at what really makes a great place to work
- Partnered with the National Society of Black Engineers to connect with Hidden Figures
- Celebrated 17 years on Fortune’s Best 100 Companies list
- Partnered with Codette4Web to assist young professionals studying and working in the IT field
- Provided an inside look at the #AdobeLife of our Tokyo and Melbourne employees
- Asked an Enterprise Sales Representative of the Year winner what his recipe for success was
- Had TJ Rhodes give a tell all about what life’s like after the internship
- Welcomed and accelerated Adobe Life for over 450 interns and 245 university grads
- Helped our employees become learn-it-all’s through our Learning & Development Expo
- Dived into the world of the Adobe Search team to look at the leaps they’re making in all our Clouds
- Revealed our Genuine, Exceptional, Innovative and Involved 2017 Founders’ Awards winners
- Ranked on Working Mother magazine’s list of 100 Best Companies for the first time
- Invest Over Half a Million Dollars in University Research
- Gave a warm welcome to our new Vice President of Adobe.com and Vice President of Strategy and Operations
- Celebrated women in technology at Grace Hopper Celebration in India
- Achieved gender pay parity in the U.S.
Cheers to another year and we can’t wait for you to see what we have in store for you in 2018!
Start your Adobe Life journey and apply for opportunities today on our career site.