When interns come to Adobe they work side by side with the tech industry’s biggest thinkers and creators to help change the world through digital experiences. With our internship program pivoting from in-person to virtual this year, we’re facilitating connection through a new video series called Intern Insider, where Adobe interns get the chance to interview leaders and former interns to learn about their experiences and get some valuable advice.
In this episode, Solution Developer Intern, Kesha Griffin, interviews Software Quality Engineer, Ameer Brown. Learn about Ameer’s experience of being in the Adobe Digital Academy and the importance of having programs like it at other companies!
Don’t forget to check out our other Intern Insider episodes below:
- Leadership with Mark Lipscomb and Kwang Jeong
- Building Inclusion with Angela Szymusiak and Alexa Gil
- Disrupting the Status Quo with Anil Chakravarthy and Annelies Paine
- Creativity with Claire Darley and Clement Quek
- From Intern to Employee with Darius Allen and Daniel Valdez
- Career Journey with Shanmugh Natarajan and Jyothitha Harish
- Innovation and Research with Tong Sun and Manuel Lagunas