Even if the reporting option is set to ‘Percentage’, Adobe Captivate 5 reports ‘Scores’ to LMS. For example, if 35 questions out of 70 were answered correctly by an elearner, Adobe Captivate reports 35 instead of 50%.
To resolve this issue, install the latest patch from Adobe. This patch is currently for Windows only.
Steps to install the patch:
- Download the CPSWFGenerator.zip and unzip the contents.
- Close Adobe Captivate 5
- Open the Adobe Captivate 5 installation folder.
- Locate the file CPSWFGenerator.dll and rename it to CPSWFGenerator.dll.old.
- Copy and paste the “CPSWFGenerator.dll” file, which is downloaded earlier, into the Adobe Captivate 5 installation folder.
- Re-launch Adobe Captivate 5 and re-publish the course.