When I was immersed in the thoughts of which topic to choose, I heard my third grader mumbling ‘What makes living things different?’, and that instantly became the topic for my course. Before we look at that fun course that I worked on, let’s talk about enhancements we have introduced in this update:
- Now you can add zoom animations to the objects on your screens. As an example, I’ve added such an effect on the sixth screen.
- You can now also use SmartArt in your course, and use ‘One by One’ animation for the objects. In the course, eighth screen has a SmartArt with one-by-one animation.
- Another interesting enhancement is that you can use triggered animations to make the content interactive. See the ninth screen, where learners can click a button and the subsequent animation appears.
- If you upload the course on Adobe Connect and distribute, you can resume the course from where you had left off.
- You can also report Pass/Fail status to LMSs for your AICC compliant courses.
You can view the course on your iPad through Presenter Mobile App. Here’s the URL to launch the course: http://my.adobeconnect.com/living/
I would like to thank Dr. Pooja Jaisingh for lending her voice for this course.
Do share your thoughts about this update and the course by leaving your comments here.