This year at mLearning DemoFest 2013, I showcased an Interactive eBook on the new Drag and Drop Interaction in Adobe Captivate. There were 38 mobile learning demonstrations and the conference attendees looked at each project from table to table, and cast their votes for their favorite mobile learning solutions. It gives me immense pleasure to let you know that we won the Best Vendor Entry award for the Interactive eBook.
This eBook was developed to provide a go-to-place to learn how to create different types of Drag and Drop interactions using Adobe Captivate, which can be accessed on an iPad, even in the offline mode. It allows the eLearning authors to learn how to create a drag and drop interaction with the help of a simulation, and then interact with the example screens developed using the feature and short tutorials explaining how the screens were developed.
Want to take a look at the eBook? Click the Interactive eBooks icon to download the app on your iPad.
This eBook was brought to life using various Adobe Tools and Services. Here’s a list of tools I used:
- Adobe Photoshop: To design the artwork
- Adobe Captivate: To record the simulation and drag & drop interactions
- Adobe Presenter: To record HD demonstrations
- Adobe Edge Animation: To create HTML5 animations
- Adobe InDesign: To create the eBook and embed simulations, interactions, and animations build using other tools.
- Adobe Digital Publishing Suite: To publish the eBook
It was a fun task to create this eBook and I would love to share my learnings with you. Join me on 8th August at 8:00 AM PT for an hour long session on the Making of an Award-winning Interactive eBook Update: Session recording link is available here.
Also, if you’re interested in looking at all the winning entries at mLearning DemoFest 2013, join the eLearning Guild event on 24th July at 10:00 AM PT.