Updated April 22, 2019
Adobe Connect pre-meeting Connection test fails in 10.2
This issue was is now resolved
Problem Statement: Adobe Connect pre-meeting diagnostic Connection Test fails
- Adobe Connect Hosted
- Adobe Connect version 10.2
Steps to Replicate:
- Access the pre-meeting test at the following URL pattern
- Hosted: https://[your_account_name].adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
- Click on ‘Run Diagnostic Test’
- Adobe Connect Connection Test fails (screenshot below)
Solution: We logged this as a Bug#CONN-4111499
- We are now planning an URGENT CMR this weekend 26 – 28 April 2019 to fix the issue with the meeting test pages. This will require DOWNTIME (about 10-20 minutes). In-Product notifications (displayed inside any Connect room) are live NOW.
Reason for this Behavior:
- Due to the large volume of calls/emails we have received, we feel this is necessary to push forward with the short notice downtime fix.
- This was identified as a BUG post-Adobe Connect 10.2 upgrade.
- The Adobe Connect pre-meeting test checks your computer and network connections and helps you troubleshoot connection problems before your meeting begins.
- For more details on how to use the Connection Test, refer to our help page: Adobe Connect pre-meeting diagnostic test