Cannot create ‘MeetingOne NA’ or ‘MeetingOne EMEA’ Audio Profile- seeks ‘Participant Access Code’
Using “MeetingOne NA” or “MeetingOneEMEA” Audio Profile Settings – ‘Participant Access Code’ is seen as a mandatory field to enter
and trying to save it gives-“Invalid Telephony value.”
- Adobe Connect Hosted 9.8.2
- Go to My Profile Section.
- Click on New Profile.
- Choose “MeetingOne NA” Adaptor (Prerequisite this Adaptor is enabled on the account).
- ‘Participant Access Code’ is seen as a mandatory field.
- On trying to save participant code it shows – “Invalid Telephony value.“
Reason for this behaviour:
This has been identified as a Bug#CONN-4108766.
- This is tentatively fixed in 9.8.2(a)
: Using API (administrative privilege), we are able to save the MeetingOne NA or MeetingOne EMEA Audio profile:
You will need to provide the info in the XXXXXX sections and the profile-name section.
NOTE: provider-id can searched using API telephony-provider-list
Contact the Technical Support team for any further information or assistance.