Cannot create PGi or Automated Audio profiles
There are no options seen to enter the PGi or Automated Audio profile details.
- Adobe Connect Hosted 9.8.2
- Go to My Profile Section.
- Click on New Profile.
- Choose “PGi NA” or “Automated Audio”Adaptor (Prerequisite these Adaptor are enabled on the account).
- There are no options/fields seen to enter the required audio conference details.
Reason for this behaviour:
This has been identified as a Bug#CONN-4108765.
- This is tentatively fixed in 9.8.2(a)
: Using API (administrative privilege), we are able to save the ‘PGi NA’ and ‘Automated Audio’ profile
You will need to provide the info in the XXXXXX sections and the profile-name section.
NOTE: provider-id can searched using API telephony-provider-list
Contact the Technical Support team for any further information or assistance.