Can’t remote controll Win8 screen through share pod if task manager window is there on desktop
- Launch a meeting in add-in on win 8 machine.
- Have another user join this meeting.
- Share screen from win 8 machine.
- User2 click on request control and verify the behaviour when user accepts the request.
- Bring task manager on screen and verify.
User is not able to control the screen being shared after the task manager if brought in.
This is expected. Windows 8 Task Manager runs on a separate desktop and as such any keyboard or mouse event that is sent while it is on can not be sent across to remote machine. This can be viewed similar to UAC dialogs on Windows 7.