Configure SSO in Adobe Connect with Azure AD
Objective: Configure SSO in Adobe Connect with Azure AD.
- Adobe Connect Hosted
- On-premise version 10.2
Creating SSO Application in Azure for Adobe Connect
- Login to Azure portal and click on Azure Active Directory > Enterprise Applications > All Applications, and click New Application.
- Under Add an application select Non-gallery application > Give it a good name and click Add.
- Under Application sign-on screen, click on Single sign-on and select SAML.
- Under Set up Single Sign-on with SAML page, edit Basic SAML Configuration and add below values.
- Assign SAML app to users and groups.
- Navigate to Azure Active Directory -> Enterprise Applications -> All Applications, and select your SAML app.
- Click Users and groups > Add user > select and add users who will be permitted to login to Adobe Connect
Configure Adobe Connect
- Contact Adobe Connect support team to enable SSO and add Azure template to your account.
- Once the SSO feature is enabled, Login into Adobe Connect central > Click on Administration tab > Users and Groups > SSO Settings.
- Under SSO configuration check “Enable SSO”, select IDP type as Azure.
- Under Domain configuration enter the domain that you want to be authenticated by IDP. Eg : @domain.com
- Under select file to import, click on choose file and select the IDP metadata and click on save.
Once the configuration is completed, test SSO functionality.