Event email notifications are sent using deleted users principal-id in the ‘From’ and ‘Signature’ fields of the email
Problem Statement: Event email notifications shows principal-id of deleted user in ‘From‘ field and ‘Signature‘ of email templates.
- Adobe Connect Hosted accounts
- Adobe Connect On-premise accounts from 188.8.131.52 version
Steps to Replicate:
- User A is an Event Manager and assigned Webinar Manager license.
- User A has created a list of events on the account.
- User B (Administrator) deletes User A from the account (‘Delete’ and ‘De-identify’)
- User B now lists himself as a host for the events created in the past by User A
- Event Email notifications received shows principal-id of user A in the ‘From’ field and signatures of email templates (Thanks, principal-id of user A)
- Event email notifications are sent using deleted users principal-id in the ‘From’ and signature fields of deleted users email.
- Event email notifications sent should display current hosts name in both the ‘From’ and Signature fields of the email template.
Reason for this behaviour:
- This has been identified as a Bug#CONN-4108047
- This is tentatively fixed in 10.2
Contact the Technical Support team for any further information or assistance.