Meeting chat text size restores to default size | Adobe Connect
Problem Statement: Meeting chat text size resets to the default size upon restarting the meeting session.
- Adobe Connect Hosted
Steps to Replicate:
- Log in to Adobe Connect account.
- Launch the meeting as a Host.
- From Chat pod options change the text size to 16 and text color to say ‘blue’ color.
- Type the text on Chatpod with enlarged size.
- End the meeting.
Reason for this Behavior:
- We only save the text and color settings for the session.
- Hence when you switch between the layouts or the meeting client reconnects the color and size are preserved.
- As soon as you refresh the page, the session changes and hence the color and text size settings get back to the default.
- This has been the case since the starting and is working as designed.