Receive an error- Invalid login or passwordÂ while setting up a meeting via Adobe Connect Outlook Add-in
- Adobe Connect Hosted 9.8.1
- Adobe Connect Outlook Add-in
REASON BEHIND THIS BEHAVIOR:
We have recently discovered a new bug with 9.8Â where user is registered on more than one Adobe connect account.
- Install the Adobe Connect Outlook Add-in.
- Go to Outlook Email>Click on Add-in>Preferences> Select.Â It will pop-up the below dialog box:-
- On Change Server Window, enter the Server URL>Add Server>Ok.
- OnÂ Set Adobe Connect Preferences window where you need to check the option Always connect using SSL. you will get the below window.
- Click Next> EnterÂ theÂ username and password of your Adobe Connect Server.
- Click Login. You will receiveÂ Invalid Login or Password error messageÂ though credentials are correct.
This issue is still being investigated since we have logged it as a BUG.
The BUG is being investigated by our Engineering team.