Get started with all-new Acrobat DC
The all-new Acrobat DC with Document Cloud is the complete PDF solution for working anywhere with your documents. It’s totally reimagined with a new tool center that provides quick access to the tools you use most. The elegant new tool experience works consistently across devices. With the all-new Acrobat DC, you can easily edit, sign, send, and track documents wherever you are – across desktops, mobile devices, and the web.
Take a quick tour of Acrobat DC (video 0:2:37)
Read on for a quick introduction to the new features, information on how to try the software and apps for free, and links to additional resources for more information.
What’s included in Acrobat DC?
Adobe Acrobat DC includes desktop products, free mobile apps, and online services available through Document Cloud.
|Adobe Acrobat Pro DC / Standard DC|
|Adobe Acrobat Reader for Android | iOS | Windows Phone|
|Adobe Fill & Sign for Android | iOS|
|Adobe Sign for Android | iOS|
|Adobe Document Cloud|
What’s new in Acrobat DC? Everything.
The Work anywhere paradigm enables you to be more productive – at any time or place. The user interface is redesigned to let you work on a tablet, desktop, or browser seamlessly.
You can easily:
- Create, export, and sign PDFs using the new Acrobat DC mobile app
- Add Dropbox, OneDrive, and Box accounts in Acrobat DC and perform standard operations on the files from within Acrobat DC
- Edit or add text in a PDF on your iPad
- Reorder, delete, or rotate pages on an iOS or Android device
- Turn your mobile device camera into a portable scanner
The improved recycle and reuse features enable you to quickly make changes to a PDF without going back to the original document.
- Edit PDFs faster with full-page paragraph reflow and easy bullet/numbering updates.
- Export PDFs to Word, Excel, or PowerPoint with improved bullets and tables.
- Use a spell checker to identify and fix typos in your PDF.
The new Enhance scans workflows allow you to easily turn a paper document into a fully editable and searchable PDF.
- Instantly edit scanned paper documents – as naturally as any other file.
- Fix suspected text recognition errors in scans with a side-by-side view.
- Fix photos of paper documents automatically with cropping and perspective correction; especially for the photos taken using your smartphone.
Sign and track documents or forms
With the new Fill & Sign tool available across devices, you can easily scan, sign, and email forms. Use the new “Send for Signature” workflow to get signatures from others.
- Fill, sign, and send forms fast from anywhere with smart auto-fill.
- Get signatures from others, track responses, and archive signed documents.
With the new Send & Track capability, you can easily send, track, and confirm delivery of important documents electronically.
How to try Acrobat DC for free?
You can download Adobe Acrobat Pro DC desktop software, and find out how it can take your work to the next level. To download and install a trial version of Acrobat DC, see Acrobat Pro DC product trial | Download and install.
How to Buy Acrobat DC?
Please visit the Plans and Pricing page for more information. Don’t forget to choose your region by using the Choose region link in the lower-left corner of the page.