Today, we announced that the upcoming CS6 Production Premium release will be previewed at NAB 2012, the biggest tradeshow in the world for the broadcast industry. At the show, we will be providing the first public demonstrations of the suite – including major updates for Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 and Adobe After Effects CS6 – before its official release.
New software and innovations that will be revealed include:
- Powerful new versions of Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition, Adobe Story, Adobe Media Encoder and Adobe Photoshop
- The debut of SpeedGrade CS6 for professional color grading
- The introduction of Prelude CS6 for logging and ingesting file-based and metadata workflows
- An elegant new user interface for Premiere Pro CS6 and the inclusion of OpenCL support in the Mercury Playback Engine
- A significant boost for After Effects in performance and 3D capability
Discussing the Future of Film and Video
In addition to revealing CS 6 Production Premium, we’re participating in the NAB Post|Production World Keynote, which will address how the intersection of creativity and technology can help video professionals create impactful, engaging work more quickly than ever before. Adobe product manager Steve Forde will be joined by two-time Academy-Award Winner Rob Legato , Steve Wozniak, and Fusion-io director of entertainment Vincent Brisebois.
The event takes place on Sunday, April 15 at 10:30 a.m. (room N249)
If you can’t attend the show and would like to find out more, please check out the CS6 Production Premium reveal page. The Premiere Pro, After Effects, Adobe Story and Audition Facebook pages and Twitter handles are great resources to follow conversation and live tweets: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Adobe Story and Audition, @AdobePremiere, @AdobeAE, @AdobeStory and @Audition. Users can also follow and participate in the conversation on Twitter with the #AdobeNAB hashtag.