Given how quickly marketing is changing, the stat above, when we shared our Digital Distress study, didn’t faze us marketers. I’ll even go on record to say “yes, I’m a part of the 82%.” It’s not something we should either feel bad about or be proud of – it’s simply the state of the industry. However, the lack of formal training doesn’t need to be an accepted norm, especially as digital marketing matures. Or perhaps the better way to put it is that there is method to the digital marketing madness. It’s not all trial and error. We can learn how to do it better.
There are a number of sessions, not to mention hands-on labs, in our Summit agenda, for every digital marketer. Here are a few highlights:
- Best-in-class analytics: How to move your practice up the maturity curve
- Hands-on Lab: Getting started with dynamic tag management
Cross-channel Campaign Management
- The future of cross-channel campaign management
- Hands-on Lab: Personalized email campaigns and landing pages with Adobe Campaign and Adobe Experience Manager
Web Experience Management
- What’s the future of web experience management?
- How to build a web and digital experience dream team
- How search is influencing online advertising
- Unleash the power of display advertising through analytics and audience targeting
Targeting & Optimization
- The big reveal: Testing and targeting simplified with Adobe Target
- Mobile, the next frontier—optimizing the lifetime value of your customers on the go
- Enabling the enterprise for social: Lessons from the front lines
- Can’t we all just get along? Building harmony between social and analytics teams
And don’t forget, we have deep-dive training for Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions. Check out our preconference training sessions.