Adobe Summit 2014, The Digital Marketing Conference, kicks off Tuesday in Salt Lake City, Utah, with an expected crowd of more than 5000 digital marketers, publishers, agencies and technologists.
The theme of this year’s conference: marketing reinvention, which underscores major changes happening in the marketing industry that are compelling marketers to develop new skills.
To illustrate how quickly the digital marketing world is evolving, Adobe released a study exploring the rapid transformation of the industry that shows how marketers are looking to reinvent themselves and the way they approach their work. Some interesting stats:
- More than 8 out of 10 marketers believe that their role will change in the next three years.
- 40% of marketers stated that they want to reinvent themselves, but 14% actually know how to go about it.
Answering the marketer’s call to reinvent themselves, Adobe unveiled the newest technology breakthrough in Adobe Marketing Cloud. This includes a host of new core services spanning all six solutions, such as:
- Industry-first capabilities introduced using the Master Marketing Profile, which gives companies a single view of their customers and prospects to deepen relationships and offer highly personalized experiences across all marketing channels.
- Shared Assets, which enables companies to sync, store, search, and share digital assets from a central repository across Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions. Marketers can take advantage of Adobe’s industry-leading tools in Creative Cloud and collaborate directly with creative professionals to accelerate the production of content across all marketing channels, all from one user interface.
More innovation introduced in Adobe Marketing Cloud includes:
- Marketing Mix Planning technology, for marketers to assess, optimize and execute their offline and online mix including TV, PR, print and events, as well as paid search, display advertising, social and email.
- A set of new mobile app development solutions and capabilities that help companies create, manage and deliver highly personalized mobile app experiences to their customers and prospects in real time without having to worry about multiple app stores, fragmented operating systems, and different device sizes.
- A major new release of Adobe Experience Manager, the market leader in Web experience management, offers innovations for simplification of website re-platforming, dynamic asset delivery, and mobile app developments.
- Adobe Target Premium, a new personalization solution that leverages predictive technology to unlock valuable insights and take the guesswork out of marketing.
Adobe Summit attendees will hear from master marketers at brands including Audi, FedEx, MGM, REI and Sephora as well as celebrity speakers who have used digital to reinvent themselves and their careers. Stay tuned to all that’s happening at Summit by following along on the Summit 2014 blog, as well as on Facebook and Twitter. Join the conversation with #AdobeSummit.