It’s that time of year again where you get a say on which sessions you’d like to see at SXSW. Voting for the 2015 event is now open, and Adobe has a number of sessions spanning SXSW’s Edu, Interactive and Film festivals. Cast your vote by Friday, September 5.
What we have in the running:
- Building the Next-Gen Workforce: Does Creativity Matter? moderated by Tacy Towbridge
- Better Education Through Design with Adobe panelist Laura Smith
- The Future of Education with Adobe panelist Stacey Bladen
- The Rise of the Creative Economy with @ScottBelsky
- The Innovation Revolution, Thinking Inside the Box featuring @MarkRan
- Personalization Uncovered: Creeps vs. Grocery Stores moderated by @KevLindsay
- Text is Dead! Long Live Visual! moderated by @c_sutter
- Game Changer: Sports Fans Love Going Digital moderated by @tamarag
- Checking In: Mobile Apps that Bring Customers Back moderated by @RayPunSD
- How Your Alter Ego Can Help You Reinvent moderated by @LoniStark
- Inside-Out: Where Corporations & Innovation Meet with @karlisimo
To vote, log in (or create a login if you don’t have one already) to the PanelPicker site and choose the sessions you think SXSW should include. While you’re at it, feel free to share your favorite panels and see what others have voted for, using the hashtag #SXSWPanelPicker.
SXSW will reveal selected panels starting October 20.
Hope to see you in March!