We wanted to get up close and personal with filmmakers, and change up the usual sit down interviews we’ve hosted at past Sundance festivals. So this year we’ve been hosting our interviews in a comfy bed – which has made things more interesting! We call the series Pillow Talk …and we couldn’t call it that without the follow-through.
Since Sundance 2016 kicked off last Friday, we’ve gotten into bed with a number of filmmakers. We’ve interviewed:
- Vashi Nedomansky, film editor involved with Deadpool and Gone Girl
- Mickey Keating, director, and Valerie Krulfeifer, editor of Carnage Park
- Andrew Neel, director of Goat
- Patrick Lawrence, editor of Affections and Dogwalker
- Daniel Scheinert & Daniel Kwan (aka The Daniels), directors of Swiss Army Man
We’re not even close to being done. Check out the Pillow Talk schedule for the remaining list of filmmakers we’re streaming live: