For the fourth consecutive year, Adobe has been recognized as one of the most community-minded companies in the U.S. by Points of Light, the organization behind The Civic 50, which sets the standard for corporate civic engagement.
The Civic 50 measures how companies seek to use their time, talent, and resources to improve the quality of life in the communities where they do business. Criteria this year included:
- the quantity and impact of financial and human resources applied to civic improvement
- whether internal and external resources are activated to maximize community impact
- how a company’s community engagement activities support its business interests
- how broadly community engagement is supported and institutionalized within a company’s policies, systems and incentives
- how a company measures the social and business value of its community engagement programs
Being involved is at the heart of Adobe’s core values, and this recognition validates that our employees, working together with our nonprofit partners, have the power to effect real change in our communities and the world beyond.
Points of Light, the world’s largest organization dedicated to volunteer service, mobilizes millions of people to take action that is changing the world. Through affiliates in 250 cities and partnerships with thousands of nonprofits and corporations, Points of Light engages four million volunteers in 30 million hours of service each year.
For more information, check out the Adobe Corporate Responsibility page.