Many software issues are resolved by simply updating Photoshop and Adobe Camera Raw to the latest version.
For details and instructions, see: Photoshop Help / Keep Photoshop up to date
Table of Contents:
- What is the most current version?
- Update-related considerations
- How do I check for and install the most current updates?
- How do I verify if I have the latest version of Photoshop?
- How do I verify if I have the latest version of the Camera Raw plug-in?
- What if I update Adobe Camera Raw and Photoshop still doesn’t recognize my camera?
- What if the computer that Photoshop is on is not connected to the internet?
Looking for info on older versions of Photoshop? See: Legacy version updates.