Photoshop 2014.2.1 Update (10/20/2014)
10/20/2014 – Today we released Photoshop CC 2014 update version 2014.2.1 (Mac and Windows), resolving the following issues:
- Fix for crash when copying contents of a layer mask and then switching to a different application
- Fix for crash when opening a file with missing fonts
- Fix for crash when rendering a 3D depth map mesh
- Fix for writing a 3D file to PDF that results in 0 – bytes
- Fix for crash when running Photoshop the same time that AMD GPU Driver Utility is running
- Fix for inability to paint on 3D depth map
- Fix for crash when regenerating UVs on a rigged Collada file
- Fix for crash when using Lighting Effects filter
- Fix for crash when opening Extract Assets on Windows system running at greater than 100% UI scaling
How to get the updates
- Look for the update in the Creative Cloud application and click “Update”. (Quit and restart the Creative Cloud application if you don’t see the update)
- If you don’t have the Creative Cloud application running, start Photoshop 2014 and choose Help > Updates.
- The Adobe Application Manager will launch. Select Adobe Photoshop CC 2014and choose Update.
How to confirm that the Update worked:
- In Photoshop, choose Help > About Photoshop (Win), or Photoshop > About Photoshop (Mac)
- The version is listed in the about dialog
Give us feedback!
Once you’ve updated to the newest version of Photoshop, don’t forget to leave us feedback about your experiences. The quality of Photoshop wouldn’t be what it is today without our passionate and loyal customers around the world. Giving us regular feedback helps us to find and fix issues that we may otherwise not know about. We are listening.
Here are a few ways that you can send us feedback:
- Give feedback on Photoshop.com
- Give feedback on the Photoshop User to User forums
- In Photoshop, choose Help > Adobe Product Improvement Program, then click Participate