Adobe Stock Reveals Bestselling Assets of 2017
As 2017 comes to an end, new data from Adobe Stock reveals the most popular images to be downloaded across the UK over the past year.
From natural wood backgrounds to Instagrammable burgers, learn more about the Stock assets that creatives from across the UK licensed and featured in their design work in 2017…
1) Bonkers for burgers: This mouth-watering shot of a burger with all the trimmings tops the list of most licensed images in 2017, suggesting that we are well and truly a nation of foodies.
2) Team Spirit: Symbolising idea generation and a positive and productive work environment, this ‘bokeh’ effect shot of colleagues brainstorming around a table also made the list of most downloaded images this year.
3) Back to basics: Scandinavian design and bringing the outdoors indoors proved a big hit in the home and interiors world this year. The trend hasn’t gone unnoticed by the UK’s creative community either, as this natural wood background was amongst the most downloaded images of 2017.
4) Symbol Stock: As we continue to recognise symbols, logos, signs and emojis as a form of communication, this web icon image pack demonstrates how creatives are continuing to use universally understood graphics in their artwork to help simplify the user experience.
5) Social Space: Collaboration and connectivity were two big buzzwords in 2017 and this background conveys both, symbolising networking that knows no bounds.
What assets did you license in your work this year? Why not let us know in the comments section below.