Your chance to see Adobe Capture CC in action at tonight’s Creative Meet Up
The Adobe Creative Meet Up hits London in just under an hour’s time and we literally can’t wait. As well as a fantastic line up of inspirational speakers, we’ll be giving both our live and online audiences the chance to see one of the new mobile apps we announced last month at Adobe MAX 2015 in action – Adobe Capture CC.
Simply create a doodle – inspired by something you see or hear tonight or something that inspires you in general – and we’ll show you how Adobe Capture CC can be used to create a professional design which we’ll get printed onto a personalised bag for you to keep.
For those of you joining us live in London, simply;
- Use the notepad and a pen you’re given on arrival to create your doodle
- Take your doodle to the Mobile Playground during the networking sessions, where our Adobe experts will talk you though using Adobe Capture CC to create a design
- Once your design is ready, transfer your creation onto a personalised canvas bag for you to take home
And for those of you tuning into our livestream, we’ll be giving five of you the chance to win your own bag by following these steps;
- Create a doodle at home
- Download Adobe Capture CC for free and use the ‘Shapes’ feature to capture and create a design, then share it with us via Twitter to @AdobeUK using #CreativeMeetUp
- Tweet your creation to @AdobeUK using #CreativeMeetUp between 6.30pm and 8pm tonight
- Tune into the livestream at 8.40pm to find out if you’re one of the lucky winners who’ll get your creation transferred onto a bag
Full T’s and C’s available here.
You can catch all the action by joining the Adobe Creative Meet Up live stream from 6.30pm tonight.