Update on Adobe MAX Europe
By Adobe Communications Team
Following the announcement of Adobe MAX Europe, we have been looking forward to giving the creative community in Europe an opportunity to come together to learn, share ideas, get inspired and celebrate creativity.
As you know, we’ve been closely monitoring and evaluating the situation around COVID-19 and want to ensure the health and safety of our employees, customers, and creative community. As a result, after careful consideration, we have made the difficult decision to cancel our event in Europe.
If you have already registered, we will refund your registration fee in full. If you had previously cancelled a registration, we will retroactively refund your cancellation fee. For further details on the refund process please visit our FAQ page here and please do reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions.
Now more than ever, we need to lean on one another to navigate our work and keep fuelling our creative selves. To help you stay connected with the community and keep feeding your imagination, here are some useful resources:
- Stay connected by joining our daily Adobe Live streamings on Behance, in English and German.
- Catch up with industry-leading creatives from #AdobeMAX LA with a selection of on demand sessions here.
- Indulge your inspiration. Create is Adobe’s online magazine for creative people everywhere. Visit us for inspiration, giveaways and tutorials on graphic design, photography, illustration, UX design, video, and more.
- Learn something new or polish your existing skills further with Get Started guides and tutorials for every expertise level here.
- Discover CC Services and mobile apps that can up your game or simply reconnect with the pleasures of drawing like Adobe Fresco.
- Make sure you benefit from the resources and special programs we have designed to help you in the current situation.