After Effects team seeking help testing Chinese, Arabic, Hindi, and Hebrew
Do you use Chinese, Arabic, Hindi, or Hebrew heavily in your After Effects work?
The After Effects team is interested in enlisting some help testing with these languages.
If you are interested in helping with this testing process, let us know by sending email to aftereffects (at) adobe (dot) com.
Please include the following details:
- your full name, email address, and country of residence
- which languages you use extensively in your After Effects work
- what kind(s) of work you do with After Effects (Feel free to include a link to samples.)
- what company you work for, and what kind of company this is (For freelancers, describe your typical clients.)
- what version(s) of After Effects you are using
- what operating system(s) you use for After Effects
Even if you aren’t willing to help with testing, please tell us about what difficulties you have when using these languages (or any others) with After Effects, as well as what workarounds and/or utilities you use to get past these difficulties.
Do not leave comments on this blog post to give feedback; send the feedback directly to the email address above or submit it through the feature-request/bug-report form.