Audition CC 2014.2 now available!
Greetings and happy holidays!
The Audition team has released a small update before the new year which addresses bugs discovered after the release of 7.1. This update is available as part of your Creative Cloud membership and includes fixes for several potential crash scenarios:
- Fixed: Crash on Windows, and waveform artifacts, at certain High DPI Scaling values when moving playhead
- Fixed: Crash on Quit on OS X is OS update changed permissions on certain folders
- Fixed: Potential crash when using Spot Healing brush
- Fixed: Better inactive device detection
- Fixed: Recent iTunes/iCloud update on Windows can break session support on OS’s which use commas as decimal separators
- Fixed: UI and metering support for Native Instruments audio devices.
- Fixed: Multitrack clip waveforms update slowly on certain High DPI scaling values
- Fixed: ARRI Raw SDK support failing on OS X
- Fixed: Channel labels may be lost when Save As with disabled channels
- And several more!
Pricing and availability
Today’s updates to Creative Cloud are expected to be available to Creative Cloud members by the end of the day as part of their membership at no additional cost. For new customers interested in trying them out, free trials of all of the Creative Cloud applications are available, including Adobe Media Encoder CC (2014.2) https://creative.adobe.com/products/media-encoder
To join Creative Cloud, special promotional pricing is available to customers who own Adobe Creative Suite 3 or later. Membership plans are available for individuals, students, photographers, teams, educational institutions, government agencies and enterprises. For pricing details, visit:https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud.html#buy