Bootstrap v3.3.6 now in Dreamweaver CC 2015.1
In Dreamweaver CC 2015.1, we introduced “In-App Updates” – a seamless way for us to deliver updates of small chunks that could include templates, enable Dreamweaver to support latest versions of frameworks such as Bootstrap, and more.
That said, we’re thrilled to announce our first “In-App Update.” This particular update allows you to create responsive sites in Dreamweaver using the latest version of Bootstrap – v3.3.6.
How do I download and install the “In-App Update”?
The best part about In-App Updates is that you do not have to explicitly download updates using Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app or from Adobe.com – these are delivered to you automatically!
- If you’re connected to the internet while running Dreamweaver, you should see the following notification:
- Once you see this message, click Update to begin downloading.
- Once the Update is downloaded successfully, relaunch Dreamweaver to install the update. The following message is displayed to confirm that the update was successful.
After the update, you will see that:
- The bootstrap.css file version is 3.3.6 when you create Bootstrap documents
- Bootstrap components that will be inserted are of version 3.3.6
Note: The Bootstrap starter templates are not updated and remain versioned 3.3.5.
If you’re not seeing the update notification..
- Check back in a day (or two) and relaunch before you check for the update notification.
- Check if you have a working internet connection.
- If you’re still running into issues seeing/running the update, do let us know.
For In-App Updates, you could…