Create a Unique Holiday Card with an Adobe Stock Template
It’s easy to design an artful holiday greeting with a template from Adobe Stock. Templates can be opened directly inside Adobe Photoshop CC or Illustrator CC, so you’ll always have your favorite creative tools at hand. To get started in Photoshop CC, download this free template and save it to your CC Libraries or desktop.
Download free template
1. Double-click the template file to open it in Photoshop CC.
Try Adobe Photoshop CC for free
2. Open the Layers panel and double-click the layer that says “Your Photo Here.” This will open a new window. From there, you can either choose one of the three images provided or place your own photo. Click the eye icon next to the image you like, or drag an image from your computer into the Layers panel (you can also choose File > Place Embedded). Save your edits to automatically update the template.
3. Now you’ll choose a festive shape to go over your artwork. Go back to the Layers panel in the original window and select one of the three layer mask shapes provided by clicking the eye icon next to it. Then edit the text to customize your message.
4. Export the file as a JPG by choosing File > Export > Export As and selecting JPG. For a high-quality print version, export the JPG as is. For a digital card, adjust the quality to 70% and change the Image Size width to 400 pixels.
5. Drag the final JPG file into your email client and you’ll be ready to send your card.
Looking for more seasonal inspiration? Search our new holiday collection or get started with Adobe Stock.