Creative Cloud Learn’s Enhanced Search Pilot
Find the right tutorial. Faster.
We’ve got almost 1,000 Creative Cloud app tutorials. Until now, they’ve been difficult to find. This summer, the Learn team built a completely new tutorial search experience to help you get what you need faster. Today we’re excited to announce a complete redesign of tutorial search.
Search that’s easy to get to from every tutorial page
Our search results have been totally redesigned to help you decide which tutorial works the best for you. On the results page you’ll find a whole new look.
Each search result includes:
- Tutorial description
- Tutorial type (video, text, hands-on, game)
- Duration (length of the tutorial or time to complete a hands-on project)
- Apps covered
- User level
There are also new filters to refine searches:
- App search defaults. Based on the product page you came from; apps can be added, changed, or removed.
- New features. Looking for recent app changes? Filter for the latest updates.
- Level. Look for tutorials that match your experience.
What if you can’t find what you’re looking for?
Don’t despair. This new search index only includes the tutorials. We’ve got thousands of help and troubleshooting articles in our main search index. If tutorials aren’t the Learn/Help content you’re looking for, there’s always the ability to access global search from the main Learn & Support page.
We plan to expand this new experience in the future to include all Learn & Support content. In the meantime, let us know what you like, what you don’t like, and what you think.