Demystifying Audio – Adobe Audition for Video Editors – eSeminar on July 25, 2013
“The best way to improve the quality of your picture is to improve the quality of your sound”
On Thursday, July 25h, 2013 |10:00 AM Pacific Time, we will be offering a special Ask a Video Pro session with Larry Jordan:
Demystifying Audio – Adobe Audition for Video Editors
You can register free for this eSeminar here.
The first question many video editors ask is: “why should I consider using an audio application for my projects?” Larry will show you how you can use Adobe Audition to create better videos. Starting with an overview of the application, Larry will then demonstrate how Audition can make your life a lot easier. During this 45-minute presentation, you’ll discover:
- Send files and projects between Premiere Pro and Audition
- Remove hum from an interview
- Remove background noise
- Maximize audio levels without causing distortion
- Do an audio mix of your project
- Create “stems,” or submixes, of your dialog, effects, and music tracks
- Test your final mix to be sure it meets all technical specs before submitting it to the client.
The session will be followed by a Q&A.
Audience: video editors, postproduction professionals, audio pros
Applications: Adobe Audition CC and Adobe Premiere Pro CC. Workflows with other NLEs will also be discussed.
Sign up now for Demystifying Audio – Adobe Audition for Video Editors
Thursday, July 25h, 2013 |10:00 AM Pacific Time