FAQ list for Adobe Premiere Pro
We’ve recently added several entries to the Premiere Pro FAQ list.
- FAQ: How do I learn Premiere Pro?
- FAQ: What’s new and changed in Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5?
- FAQ: How do I make Premiere Pro faster?
- FAQ: How do I submit a bug report or feature request or otherwise give feedback about Premiere Pro?
- FAQ: Why does audio not go to the track where I drop it?
- FAQ: How do I get rid of black bars around my movie?
- FAQ: Why can’t Premiere Pro import my file?
- FAQ: Does Premiere Pro use all of the CPUs (processor cores) in a multicore computer?
- FAQ: What computer and components should I buy for Premiere Pro?
- FAQ: What are the limitations of the free, 30-day trial version of Premiere Pro?
- FAQ: How do I choose the right sequence settings?
- FAQ: Why is playback stuttering when I preview within Premiere Pro?
- FAQ: Why do I have a red or yellow bar over my sequence, and how do I render previews?
- FAQ: What are CUDA and the Mercury Playback Engine, and how do I use them?
- FAQ: What are the best export settings?
- FAQ: How do I export a movie for YouTube, Vimeo, iPad, iPhone, or Apple TV?
We have an After Effects FAQ list, too.