Feedback, please. How are these overviews and links to resources working for you?
I’ve been working lately on providing concise introductory sections in After Effects Help that each give an overview of a topic, provide some related tips, and then give a bunch of useful links to more detailed information.
I’d like to get some feedback on how these sections are working. Feel free to leave a comment on this blog entry or, if you have something specific to add to one of the pages, go ahead and leave a comment on the Help document itself.
- “Rotoscoping introduction and resources”
- “Keying introduction and resources”
- “Motion tracking overview and resources”
- “Color correction and adjustment”
- “General workflow in After Effects”
- “Examples and resources for text animation”
- “Expression examples and resources”
If, as I hope, these overviews and collections of tips and resources are helpful, then I’ll do more of this kind of thing.