Get Bootstrap v3.3.7 in Dreamweaver CC 2015
We’re back with another In-App Update, with the latest one adding support for Bootstrap 3.3.7. Dreamweaver continues to be the go-to tool to create responsive sites using Bootstrap, and we’re happy to support the latest version.
How to Install an In-App Update:
The best part about In-App Updates is that they are delivered to you automatically!
- If you’re connected to the internet while running Dreamweaver, you should see the following notification. Click Update to begin downloading.
- After the update downloads, relaunch Dreamweaver.
- The following message is displayed to confirm the update was successful.
After the update, you will see that:
- Bootstrap components that you insert
- Bootstrap starter templates
For more information, see: https://blog.getbootstrap.com/2016/07/25/bootstrap-3-3-7-released/.
If you’re not seeing the update notification…
- Check back in a day (or two) and relaunch before you check for the update notification.
- Confirm that you have Dreamweaver open and are connected to the internet.
- If you’re still running into issues seeing/running the update, do let us know.
For In-App Updates, you can…