Lose Your FOMO & Join Us for Adobe MAX!
Adobe MAX is set for October 3rd – 7th in Los Angeles, CA and it’s shaping up to be the most interactive Adobe MAX yet. We’ve got loads of hands-on creative activities planned, inspiring speakers lined up, and expert-led sessions that will help you make your next project, your best project.
Here is a glimpse of what’s happening:
- Inspiring keynotes featuring filmmaker Baz Luhrmann, designer Elle Luna, and Brandon Stanton, creator of the Human’s of New York .
- Sessions, labs, and creativity workshops where you can hone your Creative Cloud skills, ensuring you stay competitive in the market and confident so you can do your best work.
- What our team is calling the “#MakeIt Faire” community pavilion that has a distinct “hands-on” vibe. There will be a lot to do there, a lot to make and a lot to share.
- A MAX Bash featuring not one, but two awesome bands: Cage the Elephant, and Fitz and The Tantrums.
- Great opportunities to network with 6000 creative leaders, designers, film and video pros, tech and business strategists, photographers, and more.
This is just the general rundown but what you want are more details, yes? So follow Adobe MAX on Twitter and Facebook and keep up with the latest.
Haven’t been to MAX and wonder what all the fuss is about? Check out the highlights from last year.
Ready to register? We can’t wait to see you there!