Make It Impactful: Optimizing Images with Lightroom
Here’s how to enter the Make It Impactful Contest:
- You’ll need Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC—get it here (a free trial is available). You may also enter this contest with images adjusted in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for mobile.
- Choose your almost perfect photograph. Please use only photographs that you have taken yourself and that you have the right to use. Please do not use photographs of people unless you have their express permission. Recognizable photographs of famous people or public figures will not be eligible.
- Save a backup copy of the “Before” image.
- Perfect your photo in Lightroom to create your “After” image.
- Share the Before image on Twitter or Instagram with the the hashtags #makeitimpactful and #contest, and then immediately share your After image with the same hashtags. (If you prefer, you may share one side-by-side collage image.)
- The deadline for submissions is July 7, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. PDT. A winner will be announced by July 31, 2017.
- Please share each image only one time—duplicate entries will be disqualified.
From these submissions, photographers Katie Orlinsky, Gareth Pon, and Ted Chin will be selecting one contest entrant to win a one-year Adobe Creative Cloud subscription, a $1,000 Adorama Camera gift certificate, and a one-hour mentoring session. (We will be running four Make It Impactful contests in the summer and fall of 2017. One of the four winners will be randomly selected to win our grand prize: a trip to Adobe MAX in Las Vegas!)
Learn more about this contest and get inspired—read “Make It Impactful: Optimizing Images with Lightroom.”