Adobe Proto and Adobe Collage have been available for Android, and we’re excited to share that they’re now available on iOS! You can now create interactive wireframes and prototypes of websites and mobile apps using Proto or capture inspirational images, drawings, or other content with Collage –all on your iPad.
We have also updated Photoshop Touch and Adobe Ideas for iOS.
||What’s New in Photoshop Touch
- You may now increase the resolution to 2048×2048 with 10 layers. Default is 1600×1600 with 16 layers, but you can change it in Preferences.
- Automatic synchronization with Creative Cloud
- Available in 6 languages (English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Italian)
- Added export to PSD and PNG via Camera Roll or email.
- Improved rotate and flip image workflow.
- Added ability to transfer images to desktop via iTunes.
- Added two new Tutorials.
- Added four new Effects (Watercolor Paint, HDR Look, Soft Light and Soft Skin).
||What’s New in Adobe Ideas
- Sync your artwork to Adobe Creative Cloud to easily access for further refinement using Illustrator® CS5* or CS6. (Requires a downloadable plug-in for Illustrator CS5.x)
- Access to Creative Cloud gives you 2GB of cloud storage plus the ability to sync between tablet and desktop, access files from the web, and easily share with others.
To find out what’s in the Creative Cloud membership – available today – get the scoop from our Senior Director of Products, Jeff Veen: “Introducing the Creative Cloud.” Also, be sure to enter to win a free 3-month Creative Cloud membership in our “30 Days of Giveaways” Sweepstakes.
Interested in giving parts of the membership a spin? Try CS6 – the entire Master Collection.