new updates for Adobe Media Encoder, Premiere Pro, and Prelude CS6 on Windows
Today, we released new updates for several of our CS6 applications on Windows, including Adobe Media Encoder, Premiere Pro, and Prelude.
These updates are cumulative Windows-only updates that contain an important change to the code signing to address the issue described on the following pages:
- Security certificate updates
- Certificate revocation FAQ
- Adobe to revoke code signing certificate
- Guidance for IT administrators | Adobe certificate revocation
We strongly recommend that you install these updates.
You can install the updates automatically by choosing Help > Updates, or you can follow the links below for manual download and installation:
- <a href="https://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=5484"Premiere Pro CS6 (6.0.3) for Windows, which contains all changes in Premiere Pro CS6 (6.0.2) and the code-signing change
- Adobe Media Encoder CS6 (6.0.3) for Windows (64-bit or 32-bit), which contains all changes in Adobe Media Encoder CS6 (6.0.2) and the code-signing change
- Prelude CS6 (1.0.3) for Windows, which contains all changes in Prelude CS6 (1.0.2) and the code-signing change